Flora: pre & probiotics
New batch expiration date: July 2024
Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances.
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open a capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the similar formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
For use in dogs and cats only. Not for human consumption.
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
FOR CATS & DOGS
MADE IN USA
I put these probiotics in all of my cat feedings, and it's significantly reduced issues with one of my cat's sensitivity/vomiting.
We have used several bottles of this and still love it! The price has remained very reasonable and we haven’t noticed any reduction in quality like I’ve seen with other brands of pet products.
we sprinkle this over our senior mutt’s kibble and he loves it and it seriously helps his digestion/stools. no more loose poop and smudges on the sidewalk. highly highly recommend!
Flora helps our pups sensitive digestive systems stay healthy and we love that they help support senior dogs.
Flora has helped my senior dog get more regulated with its digestive. When we first adopted her to now, we can see a major positive difference in her health. Thanks Pebbo for making such a great and reliable product!
DR. KATE MEZAN’S Consultation Notes
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions.Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
✓ Digestion and absorption of nutrients
✓ Maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
✓ Stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Take it especially when...
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset.
Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed: