Help your fur baby shine bright like a diamond!
Shine is rich in omega-3 fatty acids formulated with 100% wild-caught sardines, anchovies, herrings & mackerels. It’s all the brilliance without the colorants or preservatives.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat with 718mg of EPA and DHA plus Vitamin E
- Combats dry skin
- Supports heart, brain and vision health
- No preservatives, colorants, gluten, lactose, wheat, and sugar
- Great palatability - read our reviews on how much pets love the taste
- A shiny can’t-stop-petting coat for your pet
- Easy to administer! Twist off the capsule’s tail and squeeze into food
Effective for adult dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes
- Save money: 60% lower price per capsule than a competitor with the same formula.
* For use in dogs and cats only - not for human consumption
EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA) 430 mg
DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA) 288 mg
VITAMIN E3 IU
Other ingredients: Fish Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Beef Gel, Glycerin, Water.
FOR CATS & DOGS
MADE IN USA
A wonderful, high quality fish oil that helped my senior dog’s dry skin heal.
My dog Peanut is a picky eater, but when I put Shine on her food she gulps it up! The capsule has an easy to cut off top, so putting the Omega-3s onto my dogs food is simple and mess free. I highly recommend Shine!
I have been taking Fish Oil capsules for years. This should be great for our senior Puggle and Beagle also
Love the results of this product, plus easy to use . The yorkies love it to
Our hospice dog has been taking Pebble supplements for over a year now, and the Shine keeps his mini schnauzer coat looking and feeling amazing at all times. He has a history of skin issues but this supplement plus conscientious bathing keep him comfy and looking/feeling spiffy!
DR. KATE MEZAN’S Consultation Notes
OMEGA-3S AND HEALTHY SKIN
In pets with mild disease, Omega-3 supplementation alone may be sufficient. In pets with more severe disease, supplements may need to be combined with other strategies such as:
✓Steroids or other prescription medications
OMEGA-3S: HEALTH BENEFITS BEYOND SKIN
With their ability to fight inflammation, Omega-3s are increasingly used to manage many other common chronic diseases of dogs and cats. These include:
✓Joint disease and arthritis
✓Chronic kidney disease
Take it especially when...
Allergic skin disease is one of the most common presenting complaints in veterinary general practice and can have a huge impact on a pet’s quality of life.
Typical clinical signs include: