Flora: pre & probiotics
New batch expiration date: July 2024
Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances.
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open a capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the similar formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
For use in dogs and cats only. Not for human consumption.
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
FOR CATS & DOGS
MADE IN USA
The Pebbo Flora capsules are an easy sprinkle over our dogs dinner to help them digest & sleep soundly without tummy issues!
Keeps them happy & regular!
Flora Pre & Probiotics keeps my twelve year old cocker spaniel’s digestive system in balance.
One of my senior dogs has a very sensitive stomach and is on Prilosec, and a prescription diet to control his "bad days" and I've noticed since taking Flora the last 10 months his stomach issues have calmed way down. I can't prove it's from Flora but that's the only change in his diet so I'm sticking with it.
Received a sample bottle of Flora when we adopted our wonderful senior dog. Along the way, one of our cats was having severe digestive issues, so we tried giving her some. It helped A LOT! We had given her probiotics before with little effect, but Pebbo's Flora made a happy difference. She is more comfortable now, and for that we are grateful!.
The Flora works great for my dogs digestive system. You definitely see the results.
DR. KATE MEZAN’S Consultation Notes
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions.Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
✓ Digestion and absorption of nutrients
✓ Maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
✓ Stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Take it especially when...
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset.
Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed: